Friday 13 September 2013

What we're eating this week

I hate writing a blog post without any pictures, but as I haven't cooked any of these things yet I can't take a picture of them.

Wait a minute I've had an idea...

Home grown Blueberries
My somewhat small Blueberry crop, that I have plans for this weekend.

So here is our menu for the coming week:

FRIDAY:
Courgette Polpette with Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti

SATURDAY:
Veggie Burgers with Chips, Coleslaw and Tomato Salad

SUNDAY:
Salmon with Green Beans, Carrot and Potatoes

MONDAY:
Cauliflower Pilau with Sweet Potato Curry - thank you Jamie Oliver, or maybe I should reserve the thanks until after I've made it.

TUESDAY:
Moussaka - made with Turkey mince

WEDNESDAY:
Kale and Mushroom Lasagne

THURSDAY:
Creole Prawn - I have been making with for about 20 years and I can not remember where I got the recipe, but this will be the first time I have made it with raw prawns.

I'm also going to make some Cauliflower Soup to have for my lunch and some Beetroot and Chocolate Brownies.  The meagre crop of Blueberries will end up in Blueberry Pancakes on Sunday Morning. 


0 comments: